(what I like to do for fun)
enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
- Basically, anything that makes me laugh. My favorite thing to laugh about is when I am with someone who is actually trying to be funny. For fun I like to do things and be with people who I can laugh with.
- I like to shop with a buddy who I'm getting ready to prepare a meal with and I like cooking with a buddy - that's fun.
- I like to fly for fun. I don't have a favorite plane, they are all good. Flying as a passenger isn't fun, it's just boring.
- I like out of doors things like hiking, zip lining, horseback riding, kayaking. I like those things in different ways (the speed of the experience is different for looking at things)but they're all good for fun in their own ways.
- Seeing my kids is almost always super fun for me. I especially enjoy seeing them enjoying each other and their other special people.
- It's fun to jump on trampolines. I also always have fun on or near water.
- It's starting to be fun to plan a train trip.
- Anything that I get to get dressed up for (except funerals) is fun.
- Singing is fun. Singing while laughing is really fun.
- It's always fun to watch cute kitten videos with V.
- Holidays are reliable fun times.
- Learning can be lots of fun. I tend to think of it as a fun thing even though lots of routes to better understanding are not fun.
- Exploring - places, ideas, people, etc. is fun (at least initially).
- Shooting pool. Playing silly board games.
- Pedicures are fun.
- Yoga. Yoga is fun.
- Playing ... that's the word! Any thing playful is fun. I like to play.
- It's also fun to see the people I love having fun - that's probably the best fun.
- Watching live sporting events at the venue especially.
- Making lists like this seems like it's gonna be fun. C invited me to do 52 lists with her this year. This is list #1.