The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oct 2009

I do not have a car. There are four cars parked in my driveway - I have a key to each of them. I routinely update the insurance info and "detail" them...I even seem to put gas in them frequently.

None of them are "my"car. I am starting to want a car of my own. When I drive somewhere - park and go inside - I don't just tend to forget where I parked - I forget what I am driving! That makes me feel bad. We looked at this car today. I like it. It has a manual transmission - which I like. 6 3 Li in line. It's used and red - used is okay, maybe even preferred...red wouldn't be my first choice but it is pretty. My husband said if it is still there when I finish my CFI training I can get it. That should make me feel great but it actually bums me out a bit. I think he is trying to provide some motivation for me to finish - which honestly isn't needed. I would feel a little dishonest accepting a motivator when motivation isn't lacking. I did sit in it - might drive it. I'm thinking about it. I would like a key to my own ride...my station would be tuned and the seat and mirrors would be just right.

No comments: