The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just really quick ... notes to keep in mind.  The other day I made notes on those seven "vices" and I am certain that seeds of each must be present in our lives.  Now I have lived long enough to surprise myself by being very tempted to do things which a younger me would have known, absolutely beyond a doubt, that I would never ever ever consider ... guess what?  One's very humanness may come as a huge surprise.  So ... let's say, for thinking purposes, that someone is ... okay here, this will work ... that horse.  That horse was messed up and I don't know exactly how it happened so I'm really not talking about facts, only a vehicle for an idea ... Seemed like to me the horse was messed up by a controlling owner who mishandled the horse.  Why and or how ... who knows?  The outcome was a horse who couldn't take instruction ... hmmm ... a horse who could not enjoy being an awesome horse.  He had to keep his eye on the owner who seemed to not know how to do some important horse stuff right.  I'm saying it poorly.  I'm not trying to dis the owner ... just saying there seemed to be a control problem ... and it was tended to by someone who knew how to express control or mastery in an appropriate way ... same thing that "cracked" the horse sealed the crack.

I know what I mean good enough to remember it.

L has two big freakin' deals which he has asked me to accompany him to tonight.  I don't look like I should even answer the door ... gonna take some serious girl magic to redirect from here!  I don't even know what I am going to wear yet!  So ... gotta get going ... .


back to this ... (my hair and toenails are drying ... I have to be ready in two hours ... plus I have dinner to prepare ... hmmm ... no time really ... )


This is the craziest nail color my toes have ever worn ... maybe I like it ... idk ... definitely out of my cz ... matches the detail on my tennies ... so not my usual though ... it makes me laugh and cringe at the same time!

Lust
Vanity and Sloth
Gluttony
Envy
Greed
Pride

Wrath

No comments: