The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, March 6, 2022

124/1000

 I’ve been unable to sign in “here” for sometime. Inactivity helped me forget the correct password ~ plus all this time away from journaling has made me self conscious about writing. 


I’m going to try to pick “it” back up though. 


124/1000 - glad for access 


This was the line at Snow’s BBQ in Lexington, Texas 
They’re open only on Saturdays and people drive from all over to taste Tootsie’s pit smoking technique.

Brisket is $30.00 a pound now. 





 



2 comments:

vanderleun said...

Glad to see you back. I did wonder.

$30.00 a pound for brisket is just a way of saying, "SNOW'S BBQ WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THIS IN THEIR PRIVATE COLLECTION."

DeAnn said...

Thank you Gerard.

These times leave me largely speechless.