The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pictures from Alabama house camping trip

They were finding hilariously silly videos on their phones to laugh at
(Mighty Duck)

C was driving us crazy with her new high tech selfie stick
you can google most "googled" topics by State - that's surprisingly funny too

this is my first cup of fancy coffee ever
sugar free coconut syrup + sf white chocolate syrup +whole milk = amazingly delicious


the bathrooms at our rent house are not great
R gifted me with the best bar of soap ever for a nice
hot (nostalgic) soak in my bathtub


cot with air mattress
those flannel sheets were great



waiting for a table at The HOUND
that is a bacon infused bourbon bloody mary
(I had my doubts but it was perfection)


the closet door was one of my "home" projects
L is going over in February to  - among work things - install the quarter round
I replaced the rest of the duplexes and switches
and painted


and cleaned and finished packing up the garage
the only stuff left over there is the few things in the garage


...second cup of expensive coffee 
which was purchased right after sipping Chic-fil-a coffee
today I bought the two syrups at World Market.


the kitchen blackboard wall
I put the green light chalk on this house
I am ready for it to sale!

Spent the night in Bham with H and her family for an early morning departure
12.5 hours straight through!

Mississippi River bridge 

Welcome to Texas rest stop













2 comments:

gretchenjoanna said...

My favorite part of this post is my own nostalgic glimpse of your bathroom floor, which I saw so much of in my grandma's bathroom for so many years, and then, not for 20 years now. It is beautiful to me.

DeAnn said...

We installed it last year. I love it too. It seems just right!

I worked hard in the house, but really enjoyed being over there mostly on my own for a few days.