The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Brushy Top pics on the drive through


These pictures were snapped while on a little drive around - we were near enough to one of my very favorite places and decided to drop by to see what we could see.  Center picture is a five or so acre - they call it a ranchette ... I think that is a stretch, and mostly about an ag exemption with the tax man. Herds and lone grazers meander around - they are mostly exotics and a vet is on staff compliments of the HOA to tend to them.  This is a project called "Brushy Top" - I've linked it before I believe.  It's a bit out for how my husband likes to live.  Nearest town is Blanco, Texas ... probably 45 minutes in to either Austin or San Antonio.  It would be quiet out there, but I think I'd like it.

No comments: