The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Pictures from recent Colorado trip

Train tracks in the center of a four lane city street
never seen that before (and no guard bars, yet it works perfectly well)




next three photos - drive from Ft. Collins to Estes Park - I saw lots of mountain goats



These two are of potted flowers decorating the Pearl St. area of Boulder. Plants like it there.


Three at the botanical gardens in Denver.

My dad's main hobby during my growing up years was organic gardening.  He would love that this kid is a professional gardener.  

BTW - we stayed one night at the Best Western in Raton (NM) where they had an absolutely fantastic breakfast buffet - even the coffee was outstanding. It's the only hotel I've seen with two exits from ones room - there's a door to outside and another door on the opposite wall that opens to a large atrium type space with an indoor pool.  Seemed really smart where the weather is less hospitable.

2 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

What a lovely trip... when we were in Montana long ago my husband took a similar picture of a goat he saw - but I didn't go on that hike, I think. The flowers are amazing!

And your son a *professional* gardener! Does he help you with your questions?

DeAnn said...

The flowers are amazing! I have planted some of the same varieties but the Texas heat causes them to act shy!
My son is a wealth of information and inspiration. It’s really neat to see him practicing his passion.