The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Today is almost gone. I woke up happy like I usually do. Unfortunately, I am back to waking up at 2 and 3 during the night. I seem to sleep til about 2 then just sora doze till around 4:30. Then I'm really ready to sleep. Sometimes I get up and do some housework or study. Sometimes I just try to lay very still and rest. I don't feel the way I lke to feel. The way I want to feel. And I don't know what can possibly be done about it. So
today good flight. My flare was a little nose high. I like the Navajo. I'm trying to get my billing and paperwork straight for my commercial certif - what a mess. Aggravating. Won't matter a month from now though. That's it. School with my youngest tomorrow. Jinglebell stuff then they are out till Jan. I have almost finished my shopping for Christmas. I'm wishing for a specific bottle of fragrance.

No comments: