The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, October 23, 2014

"Congratulations, you did it! You successfully navigated the FAA online world to renew your Flight Instructor Certificate. Our ACR has reviewed your application and found everything correct. Just a few more steps and you will be done with your renewal." ~ FIRC guys

Funny comment from FIRC guys ...  i wonder why things can't be easier ... I feel as though a little "easier" would be greatly appreciated about now!  Ummm ... FAA doesn't play well, doesn't play at all, with the Mac Operating systems.  I use only  Apple.  Those stinkers!  
Lately ... I feel exhausted.  Like tireder then ever, like borderline "give-up" tired.  It feels strange.  I can't remember feeling this tired ever before.

Waa-waa.  I don't like whining very much at all!  Anyway ... FIRC complete and husband is helping immensely by providing "what ever" that other operating system is.  I think I have completed all the requirements for the "fresh' certificate.  And ... I'm invited to fly a charter next week which I am considering.  My new job is a thirty hour a week commitment, but ... that's minimum and I've never been a minimum effort type person.  It's a quandary. 

Today's highlight ... 
"In a great green room there was a telephone and a red balloon." 
~ Margaret Wise Brown
quote revisited over on Mr. Van der Leun's page and I loved seeing it.  And I loved seeing it because it reminded me of how much I enjoyed reading GOODNIGHT MOON to each of my five children ... and in thinking of that I felt joy.  

Joy ... is good.   Mostly, I just feel tired though.

No comments: