The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, May 27, 2015





We're back over in Texas this week ... just in time for the 500 year flood event.

We made a quick stop in the metroplex to check on L's mom, then down to Waco for a short stay just because it's handy and our room in Georgetown was not available.  We spent Memorial day in Fredericksburg where we thought to explore a s a possible place.  Fredericksburg struck all of us a great place to visit ... not where we want to live right now.  My husband can't see himself living an hour away from a bookstore chain of some kind.  I could be happy anywhere I think. Closer to Austin works well.  We have rented a house with the idea to find a spot to build.  I don't know how the next "while" will go as far as building goes.  Building would be great.  My husband is very concerned about the manipulation of the housing market.  He is more attentive to that sort of thing then I am.

The selling of our home has been weird for me.  I was surprised by the "pre" on the market interest - both people made offers on the house ... one was pretty close to what we expect to sell for ... almost good enough, not quite.  We have a couple of little projects (the bathroom floor and kitchen cabinet doors) to finish up before we list it.  I think it will sell right away at the price we have in mind.  I like the location of the rental.  Settling in to a different place will take some doing.

Here are some interesting looking clouds.  These pictures were taken yesterday, they trailed a very robust TS system.



The last shot shows how they "blur" in a stratus layer.  Here's a link for more info on these bad boys.
artichoke


frozen mess ...






view of weather from inside the restaurant ... it poured down!





No comments: