The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, March 24, 2017

LIST#1
(what I like to do for fun)
enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
  • Basically, anything that makes me laugh. My favorite thing to laugh about is when I am with someone who is actually trying to be funny.  For fun I like to do things and be with people who I can laugh with.
  • I like to shop with a buddy who I'm getting ready to prepare a meal with and I like cooking with a buddy - that's fun.
  • I like to fly for fun.  I don't have a favorite plane, they are all good.  Flying as a passenger isn't fun, it's just boring.
  • I like out of doors things like hiking, zip lining, horseback riding, kayaking.  I like those things in different ways (the speed of the experience is different for looking at things)but they're all good for fun in their own ways.
  • Seeing my kids is almost always super fun for me.  I especially enjoy seeing them enjoying each other and their other special people.
  • It's fun to jump on trampolines.  I also always have fun on or near water.
  • It's starting to be fun to plan a train trip.  
  • Anything that I get to get dressed up for (except funerals) is fun.
  • Singing is fun.  Singing while laughing is really fun.
  • It's always fun to watch cute kitten videos with V.
  • Holidays are reliable fun times.
  • Learning can be lots of fun.  I tend to think of it as a fun thing even though lots of routes to better understanding are not fun.
  • Exploring - places, ideas, people, etc. is fun (at least initially).
  • Shooting pool.  Playing silly board games.
  • Pedicures are fun.
  • Yoga.  Yoga is fun.
  • Playing ... that's the word!  Any thing playful is fun.  I like to play.
  • It's also fun to see the people I love having fun - that's probably the best fun.
  • Watching live sporting events at the venue especially.
  • Making lists like this seems like it's gonna be fun.  C invited me to do 52 lists with her this year.  This is list #1.

No comments: