The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, June 23, 2017











This is the first time we have driven in to Denver via the SE route. The unrelenting flatness was a huge surprise to me.  And I was amazed to see the classic structure of this thunderstorm cloud.  I thought we would be driving right through it but we skated the edges, negotiating the blowing dust on the SW side - maybe 10 large drops of rain spatted the windshield.  I am used to seeing systems with "red" in lines.  These seem to spin off of Pikes Peak in small clusters or as this one, an energized lone ranger.

Large aircraft in the area took it all in stride.  I bet it's bumpy coming in to DEN.

Next pic past the airport area out towards Boulder where we will be staying for the next several days.

No comments: