The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Texas

It is just great to be home for a few days.

We spent the day in Ft.Worth ... the first place I chose (as home) for myself.  I still feel at home there, and when asked where I'm from, that seems like the correct answer. The TCU area has grown up ... fairly significant changes.  Lunch at the Swiss Pastry Shop ... perfection.  As soon as I get home I am going to work on developing a version of their (flour-less) Black Forest Cake ... very seductive ... basically,  a meringue with crushed almonds, layered with frozen whipped cream, and shaved chocolate ... my favorite dessert ever.

Now we are in Waco ... tomorrow Austin.

No comments: