The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Lights, that iPhone camera, and very minimal action!

Finally things inside the house were almost good enough for me to start on the project I'm most interested in working at - the back porch. That porch is the home"s best feature.

I say that, but really it's probably the great air conditioner which like most invisible things, is too easily taken for granted.

Getting the lights how I wanted them was more difficult then I expected it to be.  Tossing lights up in to trees is tricky!  They tangle up with each other.

I really enjoy them.  They make the porch very festive at night.  My favorite time out here is in the early morning when the sun is still low, when the deer move through grazing without a care.


Sammy barks to no effect, they barely look up!


Coffee on the porch, listening to birds, watching insects glide here and there while the deer move about - great way to start a day.  And this guy, big as a serving platter!  




these eggs came from a neighbor who has chickens 

*(my husband thinks I should stop posting goofy pics of myself (with no hair and makeup - lol) but I want to save a image of the joy of the morning ... I'll try for one with the best foot forward pretty soon, right now it's just good to feel the air on my soul)

PS - a blue heron just landed down my the river!!!

No comments: