The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, December 19, 2015



It's not that I've been too busy to write, it's that I have nothing to say.

This cyclamen is on the kitchen counter top.  Definitely one of my all time favorite flowers. I love the purple throat which gives way to coral and rose. I love the delicate shimmer of the petals.

Mostly on my mind is a to do list, a list of loving things to do for my people.  I bought one of those Gingerbread Bundt Pans for making little cakes for the neighbors.  That will be fun.

C was here with a couple of old friends the past week, now she is away at a camp job. It was great to have them here for a few days.  I enjoy company and these kiddos are for all intents and purposes, family.

My V works today.  She has finished her first semester in Texas with a perfect report card and I think the best attitude about "stuff in general" that I've ever experienced on a fifteen year old.  Perhaps it helps that I don't hear as well as I used to.


Christmas shopping just about complete ... !


No comments: