The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, July 15, 2016

Cooper's in Llano - would have to be in the top five BBQ -


hot work - 
outside, you choose your own, 
take the tray inside where they weigh it and attempt to sell you sides



The meat was - perfection
the beans were the bomb
the onion, cold, were just right
the sauce was a nice addition


the atmosphere was a bit grungy
I did like sitting at the picnic tables beside strangers

This was the only "inside" pic we had ... I look a little grumpy because I'd just traveled over in the jeep ( 66 miles) with the windows out, hot Texas wind teasing my hair into a tangled mess... core temperature approaching slow bake ...
I did manage to make it through the line without the $10.00 uncharge though!

No comments: