The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, September 16, 2016

what I'm looking at yesterday and today

There are three of these plants in the front yard at the rent house -
after I get the water kettle for coffee going, I go outside to call the cats in for their breakfast.
Seeing this bloom is a wonderful treat to start the day with.

This tickled me enough to swing back around for a picture - 
that green car is actually parked (snicker)
the white car is also parked
the lady who got out of the white car was fussing' about how the green car was parked
(and it is worse - still. pot calling the kettle ... lol)
I stopped with my cart full of pet supplies and smiled at her husband
(who was the handicapped person in their car).
"He doesn't even have a handicap sticker. If the police come by he's going to get a ticket!"
Just looking at the picture cracks me up.
It's so  "us".

This hodgepodge dinner was delicious -
Turkey patties with pineapple salsa on a bed 
of shaved lettuce, cilantro and red onion dressed in V's jalapeƱo 
(idk) Chuy's knockoff sauce- like jap/ranch
topped with red cabbage slaw (leftovers)
and avocado - yum.

Dallas - FIRC this weekend.

No comments: