The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

FIRC completed

My quick reference for maneuvers


Two eight hour days in the classroom every other year is getting harder to do now that I have retired from flight instructing.  In a couple of months fresh plastic will show up in the mail, but I don't think part time flying is for me much less part time instructing.  I keep it current because there was so much work involved with earning it.

I do miss it.  But not so much that I need it back on a routine basis.

The guys in the class room were my same group from two years ago.  It was nice to see everyone well.  The 70 year old American Captain had had two stokes and said only thing he noticed was an arthritis type symptoms in one hand and his manifold pressure on the same side was a little low.  All the guys laughed but I naively stepped in "it" asking, "Huh, what do you mean by that?"


2 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

And then - did you get it, as soon as you asked?

DeAnn said...

Yes - lol - I don't mind them laughing at me (just a little slow).