The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, January 30, 2020

V is away at college now so this note was made some time ago. I miss her. That was a fun summer - ten plus years ago. Her apartment is a 12 month lease, so I know she won't spend the summer at home this year. She will take some classes and probably have work responsibilities. 


V "graduated" from elementary school today.  There were a few little teary eyed moments for me ... sweet moments.  remembered her first day ... she may have stood about up to my waist back then ... before the summer s over, she wll be taller then I am.  Many awards were given out today and her name was called often ... she rocks.
  
It's very nice to have the summer to spend with her.  

All four of her older siblings are at the age when  they'll be out dong their own thing.  V wll be my yoga coach this summer ...  I will put myself at her mercy!  She says she wll rise and shine early to walk with Sammy and me ... There s a Chick-fla about a mle and a half from here ... she loves breakfast there.  We also plan on a membership at the water park ... she's already tryng to get me to promise that  won't try to get her to do the big straight drop slide ...  can't make that promise! She wants to volunteer at the animal shelter at least once a week ... that probably means we wll have a kitten sister for the dog.  

No comments: