The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prayer





Please help me to capture the many opportunities to smile and feel your love - that love expressed in I Cor. 13 - help me to fill my heart with the comfort and joy found there...and thank you for being willing to capture the shed tears so that I don't have to...thank you for having a bottle for those somewhere other so I don't have to carry them around myself. And thank you for being amazing and willing to amaze. I was amazed to see the sky yesterday - really good. I thought that's not even God's really good work...His really good work is accomplished in the hearts of men (and women). Please help me to be courageous enough to be vulnerable so that your work can be seen in me and maybe be helpful to someone else, but mostly just because I think you enjoy seeing your good work at least as much as I do. Thank you for being amazing.

No comments: