The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Guess what!?!

I have enough shampoo to wait a while longer!
Yeah - I'm pretty excited about this. I used to hop on an airplane at the end of the summer (tending to my five children) and go somewhere to rest. My somewhere was to the home of my oldest bestest friend. I don't want to get distracted here by airplane stuff but - Love in the Air - love that slogan ... B'ham to Harlingen via NO or Houston...seriously, you can't beat it! I'm a huge fan of SWAirlines. Well - I used to do that when my children were younger (and fewer). Then I started thinking how 'bout just a spa day to look forward to. I like going to a spa by myself. Alone is perfectly okay, blissfully okay, for a day. Then my buddygirl, H, had an idea to go spend the day together...we haven't been able to work that out. Then (she's a genius) she found an Aveda (my favorite stuff) school (--$$$!!!)that sees clients for superduper cheap. She checked it out. She picked up the menu. We've put our heads together. Planning bliss is a lot of fun. Everything was set for this Friday and during the time I've been typing she has txted me - bummer - the services we selected will take too long to fit our window this Friday. Now we're rethinking our date. It's okay - my feet are willing to wait! The one hour revitalizing facial...the hot oil stress relieving scalp massage... . I'm gonna be thinking about it!

No comments: