The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, December 10, 2014


Back in Texas ... I have now peeled the contact lenses from my weary eyes.  The black turtle neck sweater I chose to open the work week in is hanging on the hook in the hotel bathroom.  I used all but one fluffy white towel mopping up hot water which pooled on the floor while I slept in the tub.  I hate it when that happens (a huge fan of the unlimited flow of hot water).

My brother looks well.  Apparently he is not though.

I feel fortunate that I can spend this time with him.
He frets that I am away from home during the Christmas season.  Two weeks 'til Christmas ... unbelievable!  
His doctors are saying "days , maybe weeks".  It is ... surreal.  We are sitting here watching American Pickers.

No comments: