The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, December 7, 2014



I really hope that picture is authentic. Now I can't find where I found it.

This has been a weird weekend ... we are kinda on hold with what happens next with my brother.  I have learned how to sit still dangling my feet over the edge (so to speak) but it's not pleasant.  It makes my shoulders hurt.  It makes me fall asleep sitting up on the couch.  It makes food not have any taste.

One of the kids, okay 5, had me tale the Carl Jung and I. Briggs Myers  type theory ... which I thought was atleast amusing and confirms what I already suspected about myself ... I am an introvert .  INFJ

The "test" was around 72 questions long - all Y/N - kinda random stuff it seemed to me.

In the description section (of INFJ) it says self expression comes more easily on paper. That seemed interesting to me bc of how I use this "blog" space.

No comments: