The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snapped late in the day by KoKo (It's nice to have a daughter still at home, sometimes I miss my kids a lot).
Tommy, we learned, was admitted to the hospital last night with another blockage in his GI tract.  I've talked with him now ... he's still there awaiting more imaging tomorrow and will make plans once we know what we're looking at.  I was thinking about him as I walked down the hall towards sleep.
It's definitely a run through the jungle ... .

High School pic ,,,
taken at roughly the same age as my youngest child is now
probably no makeup and  before front gap "fixed"
lol ... it's fun to look back

No comments: