The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Pictures taking during prep for One's birthday dinner

Italian Creme Cake
might also have stated:
guaranteed to bust your best intentions (diet-wise)
I could feel the sugar burning my tongue,
this morning I have a headache induced by the tiniest bites
and the thought is - probably another few bites with coffee would cure it!





These vegetables just looked so fresh and lovely.  I prepared a chicken and vegetable soup which was served over steamed cracked wheat. The wheat tasted sweet, or cinnamony.  a bit different from previous times with this recipe - still pretty yummy.  The rainbow beets were an error.  I meant to pick up turnips (which are the secret ingredient to any delicious vegetable soup btw).  I didn't use the beets in the soup, but I'm looking for interesting recipes for them today - probably will roast the for a dinner with pork tenderloin.

No comments: