The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

focus

Airport ops etc. tonight - I enjoyed being back with my class. Private ground students are very enthusiastic about learning. Well, atleast initially. I'll have to throw them over my shoulder and run through the weather/regs stage two material. They don't love weather theory. My favorite CFI really helped me see "invisible" weather. Wind is a big deal. They are not sensitive to that yet. The regs are a very important element to me. They have to know the rules to keep their certificate safe and to be responsible citizens of the aviation community.

I really enjoyed my flight today. My buddy is getting ready for a ride. I got to show off my smokin' hot power off 180 technique. He was so impressed and I of course was delighted. It felt really good to 'splain it to him.

No flying tomorrow. I have some ground work and some housework to do. Hope to get to swim with my girls also.

No comments: