The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I have decided to push my "sad" aside. My sad I cannot fix. It's circumstantial and I've been on the planet long enough to know that things change. I am going to concentrate on what I can appreciate. On what I can be thankful for. My husband gave me a present at the beach. It is a coffee thermos from the "Life is Good" store. It is pretty adorable. Five likes their cute little graphic tees, and they are sweet. Too sweet for my closet, but this thermos is just right for me. It is buttery yellow with a stainless steel interior. On the front " Life is Good", and on the back "do what you like like what you do". A thermos for my delicious hot coffee so I can drink it on the way to the airport. I like it.

Sad time is over I'm going to pull the stuff that works together and concentrate on excelling at what I like.

No comments: