The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The azaleas are at the peak of their glory today.  Everything "Spring" is full thrust (except for my 100' long bed of Daylilies and Irises ... Tiger Lilies, Shasta Daisies ... so long little Lily of the Valley, farewell Spider Lily ... my new neighbor napalmed his side of the bed ... it drains towards mine.  I am saying, "No big deal".  Talking to husband about a privacy fence and maybe a row of Crepe Myrtles ... a white Spirea at the end of the drive perhaps ... anyway).  Pictured above, one little survivor, transplanted in time, and reminding me that the front beds really want to be raked and turned ... time to start thinking about bedding plants. The front yard needs to be mowed and edged.  This would be a good day for that if I can round up some gettie-up.  I'm home for the day and the housework is already all caught up.
The pollen wafting on the air is pervasive! Kinda dread getting out in it ... maybe the mower is out of gas ... .

No comments: