The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, September 15, 2013

past week from my phone images ... no time to write really

plant shopping
nursery structure feels like a home

a reminder
.7 wore the student flat out
also that some folks really do need a footstool
and that's ok

red sky at night

B3's bat



black jeans
and someone's new gig
(IKEA frames)
(jeans not American made ... )

Birds

it's a bird, it's a plane ... no it's Superman
(or contrails and ice)

more planes

new project supplies

made in China
nothing is made here anymore
I remember when my parents would put it back on the shelf
if it didn't have  the USA flag  indicating point of origin
I  am very troubled that we don't make stuff
this is a scale
my new scale

second coat on
tomorrow the wax
think I'm going to like it
the paint actually smells good
(made in England)
and Stella

No comments: