The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, September 16, 2013

(like that ... there is a big heavy chunk of aerodynamically shaped metal, too tiny to see, right there @FLodd
... how did that happen?, and how did I notice it? ... and the plane is the smallest "miraculous" pictured here)


Trust ... from 8/11

I think about this little dream, or rather those two dreams from time to time ... especially on Sunday when the sermon leans me towards choosing to trust God.  Wow ... that is such a huge task it seems to me ... trust in something unseen ... leaning in towards an invisible.

We are reading through (and discussing) I Samuel in Sunday school.  David, at least the young David, rocked "trust".

I have experienced something very cool ... it's hard to put in to words without sounding like a complete loon ... and sounding looney is really not something I like very much (even though I admire and actually "believe" other peoples incredible tales ... I believe that the inexplicable actually happens, and in fact wants/wishes to happen more often then we bits of dust and whisps of spirit will allow).  And, I may be trying to hear/tell the story of that, but the bottom line is; I feel good about trust in relation to God and something about that helps me feel safe ... and maybe even safe about love.  And love is such a big deal to God.

I'm thinking about it.

No comments: