The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, September 16, 2013

This post was actually noted back in maybe Aug. '11 ... it goes with some stuff I'm trying to think about now.  So ... it seems random, but it's really just out of order.  And ... I'm past the brick wall of it now.


http://www.betweentheradials.blogspot.com/2010/07/gps-route-has-been-programmed.html
Just quick - because I am drawing a beautiful graphic of a prop gov with the prop hub etc - I talked to my brother about this little jewel this morning and the man is a freakin' genius. He gets mechanical.



That weird dream - the loop dream - is similar to that slam on the breaks and jump out of the truck dream. I don't know why I am having that genre of dream but I am glad I noted it because I would have forgotten it otherwise. It seems to be about being abandoned. I haven't felt helpless in either dream - just confused and unable. And sad kinda. The anxiety in those dreams comes from not understanding what is going on. Maybe it's about unknowns. Idk.

I'm still thinking about it and I know I may get in the plane with a person who I didn't know well personally, but I would definitely not be a passenger in a truck or car with someone I didn't trust explicitly. I don't prefer to ride with people unless I really know them. I wouldn't even sit in a vehicle with someone I didn't have a high level of trust in.

I think the person in these dreams may represent something other than a person. I mean like a force - like an idea or a perception or maybe a goal. Maybe the driver or pilot is the rating I am trying to accomplish and it seems to be an unpredictable sometimes un attainable goal. I still don't know.

No comments: