The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, November 10, 2013

104/1000

Thankful for ... well, it's not really about those goofy cats, rather a thing they help me see ...

I have read about "our" access to GOD.  And I heard people talk about "our" access to GOD.  Words like come before Him boldly ...  access,  I've been thinking about it a lot lately, and I've been thinking about the urge to be with God, not in the way of asking for somethinganything ... more like "hanging out" ... more like ... hugging.  It, what I want, doesn't have any thing bold about it.

Those goofy cats lay on the hardwood floor and arch a velvety paw under the closed door.  It's sweet to see the paw ... without presumption, without pretense ... the paw seems to ask "hey, wanna play, wanna hangout, wanna snuggle?"  The paw seems to say "I know you're in there, and I wanna be with you ... if it works for you ... otherwise, I'll content myself with laying just outside the door. "

I wonder what it might feel like to hug/be hugged by GOD.

No comments: