The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

left base

waiting on oil temperature to come up

new nonsense
bit strips - an app

how shopping makes me feel
(in too big a hurry to remove the tights,
 I pulled one leg up to check the length of dress)
Party Dress shopping … tricky work.

Today we talked about a possible difference between "envy" and "jealousy".  Some one said envy is about wanting something which is not rightfully yours and jealousy is about wanting something which is rightfully yours but which someone else "has" (or might have).  I'm thinking about that.   I think I understand it … I have wanted just a tiny taste of someone else's ice-cream.

Other then that … busy.  Too busy.
and this … from using this MyFitnessPal app for the past many months, I have observed that I have to drink a tsp of lite salt everyday to get the amount of potassium and sodium that I'm supposed to need.  Starting to look at what potassium does for one's body.

No comments: