The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

 I am planting Impatients (aka, Poppers) today.  Yesterday I edged and pruned all the front yard shrubs.  I was away when it was time to do that last year and they were really out of hand!  I really enjoy gardening.  It's  cool to see things come back, hidden in the ground they spring back in the most delightful way.


This is from last week.  I'll post an updated picture when these little guys are flourishing.  
Yesterday, I worked inside the house.  It amazes me how much "stuff" can be collected and tucked away over 20 some odd years of life in the same house.  I'm going through my stuff ... flying stuff for example ... and making three piles; keep (why?), pass on to my current ground students, toss (harder then you might think!).  I was distracted my a bread box size tin of pics taken around aviation, some my own, more then a few shared by other pilots.  Along with the post Mr. Van der Leun put together for his readers (linked below in the post before this one) that bunch of pictures reminds me of God working in a tiny life, my own life, as I journey along making choices and adapting to choices made by those around me.  Flying is ... amazingly cool.  I hope everyone has something in their own lives by which they may frame life experience, which are spiritual experiences in disguise. 

Well ... today.  Gotta get going on it!   Get to get going on it (thought with a smile). Life is good.


This is the day 

which the LORD has made; 

Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

No comments: