The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, February 2, 2016




Back when I first starting flying, I thought about learning how to golf instead.  My husband likes to golf and I thought it would be nice to become a "golf buddy" for later - nowish, actually - when he would have time to play pretty much whenever he wanted to.  He basically said, in a kind perhaps pitying, my memory fails, that no matter how hard I worked at it, no matter how good I got at it, that I would never have a chance of winning when we went out to play (unless he "gave me the win"). I do remember how I grimaced as those words sunk in.  I would never win.  I would always lose.  No thanks! lol.

He hasn't been able to golf much over the years.  I think it's one of the activities that he enjoys the most, but tending to us has kept him busy.  I was really surprised and thrilled to see how good he seems to be at making the ball fly.  He was critical of something about his swing, something about his elbow and the follow through the ball ... idk.  I really enjoyed watching him.  $20/hour before noon.

No comments: