The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Weekend in Austin




[II (A) plus]

[I and III]
Nice, like happy dance great, to have lots of the kids home for the weekend.  One thing they have underlined for me is we really need a kitchen big enough for everyone to cook in.  It is one of my favorite things to cook with my people.  These guys with their hairy faces would be a source of amusement for Uncle Tommy ... I can hear "scruffy, very scruffy" on the breathe of a chuckle.  These few are some of the best days!  (Missing you C.)

2 comments:

gretchenjoanna said...

Why do all these pictures make me feel happy? :-)

DeAnn said...

I bet it's a mother of five thing!

I enjoy them so very much ... as I know you do yours. I loved seeing them with each other.