The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

1 October 2013


Serious Fun
Just showed this pic to my husband and he said "You look a bit tired there."  I laugh, yep, practically exhausted there.  The plane is a lot, tons, of fun to fly.  I like that it is very maneuverable and responds quickly to the slightest control input ... that a good thing.  The down side is working to either train or transition pilots in the plane takes a good bit of focus ('cause their tiny little control bloopers illicit instantaneous results). I'd also have to say keeping the airplane coordinated is a higher priority item for me then it has seemed to be for mostly everyone I've been working with.
I was actually snapping a shot of the pilot ... I think it's important to capture the joy that blows around in a plane for at least the first few pages of log-able hours ... everything is shiny new (and it's the flight instructors job to keep you safe).  I texted him a couple of pics taken of him while he flew ... both looked really happy ... and one of the area he was flying over.  He asked that I send the set via e-mail, and I bet it is so that he can send them along to people who love him and will be happy for him.
So. yeah ... tired shot of me, talking, and I bet I'm asking him if he thinks that ball is really centered.
(I love the little air scoop on door ... it's fun to feel my hair blowing all around ... when I take a tiny break I like to put both hands over there and catch big bunches of air ... it feels great  ... even better then clothes line linens.)

No comments: