The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

two or three places where ignorance is definitely not bliss

Climb out ... I do not know why the oil temp "gauge" has
the strip in the arc that is not a color indicator
but I do see that the temp is not in the "green"
working on acquiring info on that today ...

this is a pretty decent little GPS unit
so far I have simply kept on pushing buttons until
I get it do do what I want it to do
Not my favorite way to make something work!
working on acquiring info to fuel skill on that today

there's a picture of this plane somewhere on this site
which indicated ummm, neglect ...
happy to see this one getting loved up now


sport pilot for the flight instructor ...
the truck stopped for me today
(and I didn't even "ask" it to ... love that!)

No comments: