The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday morning ... 07005 +10 85OVC 14/11 3026  ... the ground is wet and it's "rainey" feeling outside.
Perfect!
I have no students today (maybe a discovery flight early after lunch, tomorrow would be better for that).  Today is laundry day, and a day for moving around the house with my cleaning bucket.  I smile to think of a  refrigerator clean inside and out ... and possibly a tidied pantry.  It's time to start pulling everything out from under all the sinks in the house and tossing out the "stuff" that hides way back next to the wall under the plumbing, stuff not worth packing for the ride back to Texas.  I think that may be the catalyst for all this "general sense of well being".
The appearance of the wood on the chest of drawers I'm working on is pretty rough - beyond "lovin' up".  It was sitting outside with a for sale sign taped to it when I bought it.  Perfect candidate for some of that jazzy Annie Sloan chalk paint.

No comments: