The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, December 9, 2013

day before yesterday,Saturday ...


Four's Christmas workshop booth
( and I got to help : )



Game watching activities at Momma G's
I drank an entire beer:  Thomas Creek/ Up the Creek
not a beer drinker, but I kinda liked it,
the texture of beer is a bit, idk, furry?, different, but interesting,
it seems to "pillow" the tongue
and … goes well with winning football.








wrapping Tommer's Corner to celebrate a win (SEC Championship) was surprisingly hilarious … my first time ever, the enthusiasm level was off the hook … very cool … really enjoyed the crowd!

and this … the cat, Shadow, has made a hammock of the lawn mower bag … it's funny where they get to.  Sammy thinks they are really weird little things (I can tell).

2 comments:

John Venlet said...

I don't know that I've ever heard a beer as being "furry." Kind of funny.

Though you're evidently not a beer drinker, I think you should dry a highly hopped beer, such as an IPA (India Pale Ale), or something along those lines. Highly hopped beers tend to have a fruity nose. You might enjoy one.

DeAnn said...

Morning Clinch!
"COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
Up the Creek is mashed at a low temperature to increase the amount of fermentable sugars while reducing residual sweetness. This creates a hoppy behemoth of a beer with its alcohol well hidden. UTC is designed to be dangerously drinkable, so use caution or you’ll find yourself Up the Creek!".
Considered an "Extreme IPA" and comes in at a whooping 375 calories (which in girl units is the entire week's worth of liquid calories , by comparison, 1.5 oz. of Vodka = 80 calories). The IPA experience came highly recommended some months back and I procured a 6 pack … liked, I could easily "acquire" the taste for this very lux libation … but (butt and gut) better not!
I did enjoy one (or so … ) thanks for pointer, you're right IPAs are yummy.