The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Probably this isn't as odd a thing as it seems to be to me. Probably goats ride around in pretty nice trailers pulled by the very nice Ford F-350 pickup truck all the time.  Probably just out joy riding - they seemed perfectly content.  I wonder what the deal is with goats around here.  dummies.com - the-benefits-of-raising-goats  There you go.  These guys exuded pampering so I doubted they were on their way to the meat maker - pets probably.

I've been working lately.  Did the second class medical which is required to flight instruct.  Next week I plan on flying some.  I'll get a flight review and It will be good to get some flying time in this area.  I'm reviewing the POH and an auxiliary manual specifically about the Piper Warrior(s)/Archer. Have previously  logged a bit of time in a Cherokee 6, an Archer and a Warrior (the one with 150 hp engine which seemed underpowered to me and apparently to someone else because they moved to a 160 hp engine fairly quickly it seems.)  There are things that I like about the Piper products.  A low wing is fun and looks more like an airplane wants to look I think.  I don't like the one door up front for the pilots. I'm not a fan of crawling over the seat.  I also like the ease of flaps input in the Cessna's  - a big ole lever seems a bit much.  Over all, they are sleeker looking - low wings.  My favorite:  Pilatus PC 12 NG


Here's their high wing - Pilatus PC 6 Porter
I
I haven't seen one in real life but I'm looking.  I do love the Cessna Caravan for rougher stuff which is what this guy looks like he's ready for.  I bet these are all over Alaska.  


I have yet to buy my Texas lottery ticket.  Lol.  
The  PC 12 NG is lovely.

That's not what I'm flying.
But ... the air is the same!  

(Pilates pictures found on Pilatus site.)

No comments: