The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, May 16, 2013

my little brother


Me (in my best "Polly Pruebred" voice)  "My Heros!"  Y'all are such rockstars!
Husband (matter-of-factly)  Your brother is the rockstar, all I am doing is handing him the bolts.
Brother (poking his head out and smiling at his brother-in-law) "If it'll make you feel any worse, just because it fit doesn't mean it was the right one."

They laughed.  I went inside to check the beer box.

This is a picture of my brother spending his vacation with my son's car up on jacks in his driveway because his garage was full of our mother's belongings which he had placed there because her new place wasn't ready on the day of the big move.  He really is that awesome.


Mom and the car are both back in their designated spots!  Mission accomplished!

No comments: