The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Typical summer day

I love these long wide open days of summer. Today I will meal plan, and grocery shop ... and steam mop all the floors and scrub a bathroom ... and maybe finish the front planting bed ... and possibly even begin working on the chest of drawer which is waiting in the garage. And, I have a new book.
Flight review scheduled for tomorrow is canceled, the plane is out and the weather is forecast to be down as well.  Due by end of month.  I also need my annual physical exam ... by the end of next month.  Really enjoying my little job, I work about ten hours a week.  It's really perfect because I like it and it leaves me time for other things too (like house work and furniture sanding).

That was what I thought I'd do today when I decided to do a typical day post ... this is what I actually did do
groomed Sammy and doused him with front line
he really doesn't like the stuff and expends a lot of energy trying to rub it off
I also spread a bag of pest control stuff on the yard areas closest to the house
supposed to rid the area of fleas and other little unwelcomes

then I sanded on my little side table 'til time to go grocery shop

this is the steam cleaner I think is best
studying up on this and shopping around
thought it would be a no brainer, but for that price I need more info

plnned the meals out earlier in the day and really enjoyed grocery shopping
I'm pretty excited about that OxiClean ...

totally forgot it was hair cut day
finally the bangs have grown out enough to stay out of my eyes better
tonight I'm just going to read my book
After that I went out cupcakes stuff shopping with Two (and picked up the PAM which I forgot earlier)  ... dinner, dishes ... done.  I was disappointed about not getting all the floor steam cleaned, pretty excited about that, but it's for another day.

No comments: