The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I love to watch the National Geographic channel - When I came home after class tonight there was a program about the stealth plane developed by the Germans during WWII - Wow! Absolutely amazing. This show on Solar activity (Naked Science - Easter Island Eclipse) is fascinating also. I remember reading National Geographic before I could read! I really want to see the Aurora Borealis.

My little girl just came in and asked me to smell her (lovely) hair. She is at that age. I told her it smells great and because I used her shampoo this morning I asked her how does my hair smell ... expecting fishing for a compliment. She said I smell like the airplane and I'm not sure that that is as good as I would like to smell! We are going to hang out tomorrow. I am going to surprise her with a trip to Sephora to look at nail polish. Just because I'm not girly doesn't mean I don't know how important it is for my angel to decide that for herself.

This was a good day. A goal was met. But all week I have been looking forward to tom
orrow.

No comments: