The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, December 23, 2012

choice ... choosing ...
I think this is one of the most interesting topics ever

and 
choose happy

so simple
so obvious
do we do that ... it seems that we can/do choose
its seems that circumstances have very little to do with it
that external doesn't dictate internal 
(I already believed that ... a long time ago I thought that was true, it's not a new conclusion.  I read an account of a woman who was raped during the time she spent in a concentration camp ... she said she could not choose how her body was used, but she could choose to not let her soul be raped in the process and I thought ... that must be true ... the body and the soul are not one thing... what happens to my body, my choices for my body are significant to my soul but ... my body is not my soul, my body is not eternal ... my body is a vessel (a super cool vessel) ... I thought the woman was able to retain the essence of herself by compartmentalizing as she did.)
it takes some still time to even figure out what supports happy, but I think choice is a major factor

I like that we can choose




No comments: