The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, December 10, 2012


snapshots from today ...


73F ... the AWOS was out of whack, I sure would have been surprised blowing in to this area with all that red based on just the local AWOS ... I think they were reporting 10G16 ... the flags at the Lowe's parking lot were blowing full in all different directions ... that's what prompted me to listen to the aviation weather in the first place.  Vis was reporting @ +10 but you couldn't see the intersections paint markings from being the second vehicle back.  Oak tree picture ... taken earlier in the day simply for the  bareness of it ... all the leaves are down.  One last leaf round up this year.
This soup pic was taken last Friday...

The Korean ladies are teaching me their cuisine.  Pretty sweet ... last week one of the ladies gifted me with a bag of dried out fish ... silver herrings.  Kinda weird, kinda awesome.  Weird to have a bag of fish ... sweet that I might actually know what to do with it thanks to these wonderful, courageous women.

And I am wrapping up my projects ... window treatment for upstairs bedroom ... paint etc. for that bathroom ... a couple of black dining room chairs to finish up, and two half tiles in the kitchen ... I think that will tie up the loose ends.  Next year's list is already asserting itself!

No comments: