The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, December 17, 2012

 If it would stop raining I would go outside to find some acorn tops ... to create some pine needle tassels like these ... pretty great way to waste time!
 as it is ... raining ... I am sitting inside trying to develop a comprehensive menu for the rest of the month.  I think if I plan well I may not go too much over the regular food budget.  We are excited about holiday visitors! 
One is coming home for a few weeks and his sweetheart will be over for a few days.  L's mom will be spending several days with us as well.  I love to cook ... and cooking is one of the ways how I say I love having you in my home
So ... today ... recipe gathering and shopping list building.  Next, the pantry and refrigerator would love to be spiffed up.  I'll grocery shop this afternoon ... maybe ... not in the rain.

And!  I have this to do ...

... and this and this to think about.  I'm going to send H a quick request to send some bakers twine pleasepleaseplease ...


No comments: