The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, March 4, 2013

good day ...

I almost didn't "share" this photo because the water is unusually muddy and the trees are bereft of their glorious leaves ... the idea behind clicking this shot was about the bridge though.

This was a final orientation flight for a young man, from here he might want to begin private pilot training ... or not.  My goal for the flight was to allow him actual hands on, also to crease his memory with the fact that there was one very fine day when he flew a plane.  I am certain that he will be prompted to recall this very moment of joy every time he crosses over that bridge.
I think of it as a bridge from who he was to who he is becoming.  Rising to a challenge builds a bridge I think.  It was a good day.

2 comments:

Dean said...

Cool pics and I like the idea of crossing that bridge...it'll take him years before it sinks into his noggin but you know..that's awesome!

DeAnn said...

It is so much fun for me to see them working at it!