The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sammy and I are back to our long walks.  This clover is one of his favorite pit stops.



I feel as though I've been in every possible "prom dress" shop in the state ... and finally on to Georgia for not "the" dress, but, "a" dress.  Mission accomplished.  Out of everything she saw (and tried on), this one was her favorite.  We found it at a consignment shop ... originally sold for over a thousand, they were asking less then half that which was still more then we intended to spend on a dress to be worn once.  It is elegant.  I'm glad that she doesn't have super flashy taste in formal wear.  That was the big problem, everything seems to be Beyoncé inspired.  I loved spending the time with her.  Feel very fortunate to have time with my practically adult children.  

I am reading Viktor E. Frankl's Man's Search for Meaning It resonates most closely to the conclusions I have arrived at myself.  I think I will outline the book here in a few days. 

No comments: