The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, July 24, 2013


How poor are they that have not patience! 
What wound did ever heal but by degrees? 
~ William Shakespeare

We could never learn to be brave and patient, 
if there were only joy in the world.
~HELLEN KELLER

This is the orchid I didn't resist ... Have never seen one with so many flowering branches.  I visited with a lady who knows all about orchids.  She told me not to repot my orchids because they like the small sphagnum  filled pots that they come in, that perfect watering for them is three ice cubes per week, and that once they bloom out to trim the flower stalk above the second or third node and care for them as usual ... and they will re-bloom.  Also that a light touch with the orchid food is most desirable.  I'm interested to watch this one progress.





No comments: